We are a contemporary art platform, created to encourage an appreciation and understanding of all types contemporary Visual arts by a wide audience.
- We will consider texts in English language only.
- We don’t consider pieces for publication that have already been written!
What we publish: We publish original articles with a clear Visual arts angle that focus on the intersection of visual culture with contemporary realities, phenomenons, understanding. Magazine showcases a fusion of new contemporary, emerging as well distinguished artists, with a spotlight on inspiring experience from around the world.
What We’re Looking For: articles on contemporary Visual arts: reviews, interview, essay, studio visits and any others adventurous types of articles (range from 500–1500 words).
How to submit:
Please make sure that your email is clearly labelled “SUBMISSION” in the subject line and flag if it is a time-sensitive story.
- Your Name
- Brief description of your work and a short BIO (up to 150 words)
- Tittle of article
- Article type
- A few (from 3 to 12) relevant images sized at 1200px wide or larger. We ask that all writers supply copyright-approved images to run alongside their text. Please consider how you might source these images, and specify this when submit.
- Text of article. ZIP files, WeTransfer downloads, Word docs, or anything requiring a download will not be reviewed. If you send us Google Drive links, please make sure we have access beforehand.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org