CUCUMBER MAG TERMS OF SERVISE
This website, http://www.cucumbermag.art/, (collectively referred to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by Cucumber Mag (“we”, “us” or “Cucumber Mag”). By using and accessing our Site, you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
By accessing the website at http://www.cucumbermag.art/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
If you do not agree to the Terms of this agreement, you should not use our Site. These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Copyright and how you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. All rights in the design, text, graphics, and other material on our Site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cucumber Mag’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cucumber Mag’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cucumber Mag at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Everything on http://www.cucumbermag.art/ is under Creative Commons [Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)]. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. Credits and links to images sources will be generally add when available to us. These images are not presented as our own work, unless we note it under the specific post. Copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of each work. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the said copyright is neither intentional. The material in question will be removed at once with any request with presented proof.
Copyright infringement notification (DMCA)
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send an email containing the following requirements: 1. The URL on http://www.cucumbermag.art/of the alleged content. 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright. 3. A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. 4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right. Sent to us by email at email@example.com
- The materials on Cucumber Mag’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Cucumber Mag makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Cucumber Mag does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cucumber Mag or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cucumber Mag’s website, even if Cucumber Mag or a Cucumber Mag authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Cucumber Mag has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cucumber Mag of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Cucumber Mag may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Cucumber Mag.
We have put in place various security procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure and to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the internet is not a secure medium, and we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Modifications to this Agreement.
Cucumber Mag reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Cucumber Mag shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Cucumber Mag makes no warranty that the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Cucumber Mag reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Cucumber Mag or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any notices you wish to send to us should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these Terms will not be affected.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the England, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions therein.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE
This agreement was last updated on July, 2022.